I found it very important as many places, JS functions can save your a**. I mean LIFE. But specially setTimeout function when you need to perform some function after specific time. Here is an example to use JS setTimeout function in AURA
- SFDX Quick Tip: Pulling source from a Sandbox into an SFDX project.
- Add to Calendar Button for Flow Screen/Community – Lightning Web Component [LWC]
- Dynamic Toggle Class in LWC
- ADDEVENT.COM – Add to Calendar Button for Flow Screen – Lightning Component [AURA]
- Build Invocable Actions That Work for Multiple Objects