Have you ever run into this error? “Upsert with a field specification requires a concrete SObject type” Basically it is saying that you cannot declare a list of type sObject and then try to use the upsert command against that list. That
- SFDX Quick Tip: Pulling source from a Sandbox into an SFDX project.
- Add to Calendar Button for Flow Screen/Community – Lightning Web Component [LWC]
- Dynamic Toggle Class in LWC
- ADDEVENT.COM – Add to Calendar Button for Flow Screen – Lightning Component [AURA]
- Build Invocable Actions That Work for Multiple Objects