Spring ’20 Pre-Release Treasures
The Pre-Release Sign Up is LIVE and you know that means you can explore and hunt new features/improvements.
Sign up for a Spring ‘20 Pre-Release Org: https://www.salesforce.com/form/signup/prerelease-spring20/
Following are the gems/features/improvements I have found so far,
- Task Assignment on Queues
- New flow types
- Run Flow as User or System!
- Before triggers for flows
- Flow Will obey Record Level Access in system mode
- Run Flow from record created or updated, no longer having to call Flow from Process Builder!
- Close tasks with one click
- Permission set groups
- Opportunity Contact Roles, Badges & Group support on Process Builder
- Lightning Extension Settings – Select which features users have access to
- Channel Menu – Under Embedded service
- Bulk macros in Lightning
- Advanced editor button on the Analytics widgets
- New action to Clone Objects with Related records
- Trailblazer.me login will allow you to access multiple Salesforce sites
- Salesforce Data Mask for Sandboxes
- Email deliverability changes will be tracked in the setup audit trail
- New button Empty Org Recycle Bin in Lightning
Find your gems and share it with world !
For more gems, stay tuned at current page or Salesforce Community: