Winter’21 Pre-Release- Treasure Hunt / Release Notes
The Pre-Release Sign Up is LIVE…and you know what that means
The #Winer21 Treasure Hunt is ON! #BeReleaseReady
Sign up for a Winter ‘21 Pre-Release Org: https://www.salesforce.com/form/signup/prerelease-Winter21/
Post your treasure here: http://bit.ly/Winter21Treasure
Post your treasures right here in this group: www.salesforce.com/success-releasereadiness
You can comment on this thread or create a new post tagged with #Winter21Treasure
Anyone who posts about the treasure they discover will be awarded a special Treasure Hunter badge!
Don’t forget to use the hashtag! Let us know what you find that you like and why!
Make sure you’re in Lightning Experience when you start exploring Uncover those gems we have all been waiting for! Ready, Set…GO!
Salesforce Winter ’21 Release Notes:
So far, I’ve found the following new features/enhancements from Winter’21 Pre-release org.
Lightning Page Builder:
- Localization Support – Use custom labels.
- Dynamic Forms
- Analyze Page option (Improve Speed & Performance)
- Tablet Portrait / Landscape options
- Flows Can Handle Deletions
- Debug Flow as Specific User
- Auto Layout
- Multi-column screen flow
- Trigger Flows on Record Conditions
- Entry Criteria for Record triggered flows to improve performance
- Control When you want to Run a Flow ” Every time” or “Only when meeting the conditions”.
- Enable user impersonation during debug runs
- Access Deleted Fields in Lightning Experience.
- Embedded service pages with new vertical tabs component
- Optimizer Can be Scheduled
- Easily Manage Subscription from Setup
- Create Shortcuts to Users’ Essential Pages
- Org Shape for Scratch Orgs
- colour coding and trend icons on opportunity Amount and Close Date
- New layout for the Object Manager
- Salesforce CMS – New options of channels: Public (use for sending content via emails etc) & Restricted channels (replaces old “other channels”) option.
Reports & Dashboards:
- Automatically add New Fields to Custom Report Types
- Send Custom Notifications from Apex
- Detect Apex Runtime Context with RequestId and Quiddity
- Shorten Your Visualforce URLs
- Scan a Barcode in a Lightning Web Component (Beta)
More will be added..